WHO OR WHAT HAS OFFENDED OR HURT YOU? OR…WHO OR WHAT HAVE YOU LOST?
"Test me, O Lord, and try me, examine my heart and my mind…" Psalm 26:2 (NIV)
Begin by identifying areas of offense, hurt or loss in your life.
(A) Using your favorite note-taking app or a notebook, list specific offenses or hurts, and the person(s) involved:
- People who have rejected you in some way, and how
- People or situations where you have been violated or abused
- Conflicts involving family, friends, work, church or others
- Divorce or separation
(B) Using your note-taking app or notebook, list significant losses that you have experienced in your life:
- Loss of job
- Loss of health
- Loss of a relationship due to conflict, separation, divorce or death
- Loss of a dream for your life or your future involving marriage, children or career
(C) Choose one of the above offenses, hurts or losses to process at this time.
The offense, hurt or loss is...
The offending person is...